30, S O Williams Crescent,
Off Anthony Enahoro Street,
Off Okonjo Iweala Way,
Utako - Berger, Abuja
P.M.B 763 Garki.
Nigerian Institution of Surveyors
OLUMIDE MEMEORIAL LECTURE 2017
"I am one of those who strongly believe that we as a country have much to celebrate and much to be grateful for in various areas of our life. It was for this reason that when your illustrious president, Surveyor Akin Oyegbola, approached me and asked me to come and serve as your Guest Speaker at this 2017 Annual Olumide Lecture of the Nigerian Institution of Surveyors". Read more...
"Embracing our smart world where the continents connect:
enhancing the geospatial maturity of societies"
FIG Congress, 6-11 May 2018, Istanbul, Turkey, is an exciting week-long conference that brings the international community of surveying and spatial professionals together. Read more...
AGM 2018 CALL FOR TECHNICAL PAPERS:
Members are invited to submit papers on the theme “Unlocking Nigeria's Land Capital: Surveying and Mapping for Economic Recovery". These are to reach the website and e-mail addresses indicated below before 10th November, 2017. Acceptance of proposed papers will be communicated not later than 8th December, 2018.
Conditions for Acceptance of Papers
The following conditions will guide the final acceptance of full papers:
1. Abstract must not be more than 200 words submitted in Microsoft Word, using 1.5 spacing and in Times New Roman 12 pts font size.
2. Full papers of accepted abstract must be well researched, well written.
3. Full text of papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word, Times New Roman 12pts font size, and 1.5 spacing, on A4 sized paper, and not more than 14 pages are expected to reach the National Secretariat not later than 28th February, 2018 through 'callforpaper.nisngr.net'
4. Decisions on all proposed papers will be communicated to authors in writting not later than 30th March, 2018 through their given email addresses.
5. Authors of accepted papers will be required to submit Power Point presentations to the designated email addresses or by Flash-Drives to the National Secretariat not later than 20th April, 2018.
It is important to note that any paper received after the scheduled dates will not be treated, and the Secretariat shall not accept liability for failed email deliveries.
To facilitate easy submission of papers, please send to the following website - callforpaper.nisngr.net and copy: Secretary General: email@example.com or Admin. Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Exhibition. Read more...